✦ REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "BE TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPECTFUL OF PEOPLE'S PERSONAL PRIVACY" ✦

Anas reported (radiyAllaahu 'anhu): One day I was serving the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). When I thought I had finished serving him, I said, “The Prophet is having a midday nap.” So I left him and there were some children playing. I stood looking at them and their game. The Prophet came out
, and he came to them and greeted them with peace. Then he called me and sent me to get something he needed. He remained in the shade until I came back to him.

I was late for my mother and she asked, “What kept you?” I replied, “The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) sent me for something he needed.” She asked, “What was it?” I replied, “It is a secret of the Prophet.” She said, “Keep the secret of the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).”

I did not tell anyone that secret and if I were to tell it, I would have told her.

[Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Number 1154]

Imaan





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...