Forgive me Ya ALLAH

Forgive me Ya ALLAH
For All the wrong I have done
For anger I shouldn't have
Against anyone

I know I'm weak ALLAH
But I love You, I really do
And in spite of my weakness
I hope You love me too

Forgive us for not reading
Forgive us for not practising
Forgive us for not implementing Your eternal Words
While society at large suffer
From the ommission of our submission



O ALLAH let us come to the understanding Only with Your Deen can humanity Prevail
And us for the times that we stray
Forgive us for being too tired
When we don't take the time to pray
While our Ummah lay in shame
With ignorance we forget Your way

Give us the strength, O ALLAH!
To do what we should each day
Let Your love shine through us
So others will follow Your way

Even though we failed You ALLAH
we hope You'll forgive us
And this we promise Lord
A better Muslim we will be

For Your presence is in us
Filling our hearts with Your love
And we have Your reassurance
You're guiding us from above

I love You Allah, and thank You
For the limitless blessings You bestow
I must tell others about You
So Your goodness they too, will know
Forgive us Ya ALLAH
Forgive and Guide this Ummah.
Victory is Promised by You
Make us worthy of it Ya ALLAH.

Aameen Ya ALLAH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...